We stock a large range of high quality construction & marine fixings. As well as the standard range we specialise in larger sizes, longer lengths and larger diameters of screws and fasteners.
This stress free, non-expansion through fixing is the new solution for heavy duty anchoring into concrete, brick, stone, wood and concrete block replacing the need for traditional anchors such as throughbolts, shield, sleeve and drop-in anchors.
• Designed to replace traditional expansion anchors
• TIMco micro plating (Nano) technology gives a higher resistance to corrosion
• High-Low parallel threads for ease of insertion and high pull-out values
• Removable & adjustable non-expansion through fixing
• Unique concave thread configuration
• BS7671:2018 IET Wiring Regulations (Eighteenth edition)
Section 521.10.202 of this British Standard states all cable support systems must be constructed from materials that will protect against premature collapse in the event of fire. It prohibits the use of non-metallic fixings as the sole means of support.
Swiftfix Distributors Ltd
Unit 8 Mill View Barn, Grange Road, Netley, Southampton, Hampshire , United Kingdom, SO31 8GD